shoutbox

Viewers

translate my blog

song

Followers

love


Friday 19 December 2014

my life now

Ok. Assalamualaikum. Dah lama tk citer citer kat sini. Well. Alhamdulillah. Now , I da move on!!! Yeah!!! Sekarang I da move on from the old memories of him. Well, lagipun org ckp. How can we be happy when we don't.move on from those who left us?? I took that as an advice and started to realise that for all this time I was hurting myself by falling hard into him whereas he, on the other side, doesn't feel it at all. But, the time I took to come back to my sense wasn't a waste. It'll only gonna make me wiser. So now I can tell him that I am happy for him. Oops, I forgot to tell you that he is now in a deep love with somebody. He said that she was a bless that come to him when he was down. Well, sometimes it is hurtful to hear such things but I'd be happy for him. That's the best thing that I can do. Well well well. I hope he will marry her and be happy.forever. because to me, he was one of my favorite favorite nightmare. And now.I woke up, he is only a dust in the thin air. Now, goodbye u thin dust.. Hahaha
Ok, another story, it is about a girl who messed up my life. Don't she thinks she some kind of queen?!! Oh, you're suck bitch. Oops, haha. She is a big nuisance, a bullshit. Now that I th.about.it through, I'm.going to fight fir my right and no one can ever stop me. You and your swing mood, go away from my life!!!

0 comments: